UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nervous Surgeons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eve

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Nervous Surgeons Reply with quote

Hi
Does anyone know what happened to the Nervous Surgeons? I saw them at the Baron and somewhere in Kimpton (I think) with a load of bikers going mad for it.
Are any of them still performing?

Eve - Dunstable
Spike Jones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Nervous Surgeons Reply with quote

They became Click Click. Well two of them did (the brothers Smith) after attending a Bikini Amber gig and poaching their guitarist Rick Camp. They released the silver single shortly thereafter. The rest is a blur that became CC Mk II.
I believe Rick now fronts Blind Dog Beerbelly,playing the blues the way they're supposed to be played.
I have no idea what CC are doing. I think they've packed it in...but I could be wrong.
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what did the nervous surgeons sound like? passed me by completely......

there was a new click click single released a few months back so i guess they're "still trading" , if a little less frequently than in the past. if you look at the website (which is very good) , they're also selling some cd's of old 80's unreleased material , i bought one of these and its well worth having. p

www.stencilhead.org.uk is the link
Skripglow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Surgical Sounds Reply with quote

Actually I can't quite remember what we sounded like as the only tape I have consists of electronically altered live stuff recorded at Marsh House back in the day. I think that was my fault...I could never resist the temptation of multiple tape decks. The nearest description of the music would be a mixture of Magazine (shut it Hosier) Joy Division and Beefheart. Anyone with a better description can post it here. I'm old and the memory's fading.

Adrian Smith
Click Click

PS: Nice to know Miss Freire(?) is still kicking.
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there adrian , great to hear from you. any more click click activity in the pipeline then Smile p
bauhaus pete

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Magazine? Reply with quote

Are you sure Aid?
Pete
skripglow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure of anything anymore Pete.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: sure Reply with quote

What is there to be sure about?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: