UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Late night Ramblings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Late night Ramblings Reply with quote

Late 1980 UK DECAY did a gig(s)at the Camden Palace was it? Remember this one cos we had a run in with the local skins going round the hall muggin peeps. Ugly fuker in his mohair suit,and his gang of misfits! Hed come up and ask for a light and nik your lighter then ask for a pound or two. Funny when the Bedford punx told him to fuk off,then he threatened to do `em! Wot a laff, though he done my mate Joey for his lighter and fags. He tried me but i told him to go forth,and got the usual threat of a beating."Yeah,Yeah, ok.
He got thrown out with his crew in the end and outside the ol bill had him,loads of pound notes on him but a lad from Luton didn`t want to press charges so they let him go!
Funny as we were back there later for another gig and his short arse sidekick was going round trying the same thing and he tried snatching my drink so i poured it over his head and then whacked him big time. Few of us chased him and his gang out and the bouncers kicked them out.
Great gig tho, cant remember who was else on but loads of the Luton tribe there. Funny looking back,we was like family in a way. All as one, great times.
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Camden gig Reply with quote

Camden gig
Cor blimey guv! those 'pesky' skins again!!
Nah mate! Luton kids are not known for co-operating with the local plod,
not then and not now LOL
Anyway your right about 'Familly' analagy!, my freind!
Was it called the 'Music Machine' back then tho?
pretty sure it was!
The first gig Decay played there was with Eddie and the Hotrods!?
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: