UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Luton Belts
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: mr t Reply with quote

Aha ! Mr T, how the devil are you. I'm not Sherlock but i know who you are. I was indeed a very naughty boy, and continued to be so until relatively recently. You were too old chap. You were too. No malice involved though was there. You may like to ask Spon for my contact address and give him yours. I have a book to show you......Glad you're still groovin' babe. Gt6, 400 4, rd 350 et al. J x.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr. T Reply with quote

frankforthright wrote:
Good on ya son. What heaDy days, never to be repeeated. Thanks for the great memories The Statics were fandaboulous. I do remember the Town Hall, But wS THAT THE GIG WITH rEZISTORS AND pNEUMANIA, OR WAS THAT LATE ON. lATER i GUESS. wHERES gAYNOR NOW?

Dear Frank

I think it was an early gig (resistors, pneumania)...if not the first because it was Candi Stripe and the Statics. I played drums incredibly badly...we came on as the Four Skins later (not realising their was a band of this name from Watford who were not nice!). I think the Voice played bass. As I recall we ended up having a ruck with some army types...I seem to remember chasing a car down the road. There were loads of scraps back then. I recall a strange incident on the bridge at the station. Lol was with me I think. There was also a party where we got attacked ... these guys threw something through a window light. Chris Hall and co chased these guys. I went in the opposite direction to head them off. They arrived with me first. Scary but we eventually won the day. And here's another memory...Banshees gig. I got whacked to my knees but Chris knocked the bloke out with one punch. Most impressive! I then was at a March of the Mods gig a week or so later with eyes like a panda. Glory Boys.

Mr T
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: A Classic 'Luton Belt'! Reply with quote

A Classic 'Luton Belt'!

Perfectly preserved!.....

With Loving care....

Originally purchased from this shop...

For the princely sum of £6.99!

Leather-Fed by 'JW'
"A Perfect example"

Julian Wolfendale's lovingly preserved 'Luton Belt'

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
dottie
Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: belts Reply with quote

the swinging of belts above the head during dresden was a very tribal thing. I used to have a very heavy chain with a large padlock. At the worcester college gig caught abbo square on the jaw knocking him sparko He did later forgive me, a few of the band and many of the omm slept in the bands transit, very cramped , very smelly, very pissed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: