UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

oxford mental mob
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bonzi, you have probably seen mik & jeff on your travels, they used to do a lot of security work for libertines especially when that fecking idiot doherty was with them. miks on tour now with dirty pretty things. he lives in spain but goes round the world.
p'nut is a bit of a mystery, last heard of out gloucester way but had a bit of a fallout with certain individuals that you do not really want to mess with.
Big Duncan (Swift) is a guitar tech and is continually on tour with Radiohead, David Gray, Damien Rice to name but a few. he still lives in oxford when he is here.
As for me I'm a operations manager (how sad compared to the rest) but I do have 5 kids from 18 down to 1 and a beautiful girlfriend so things aint that bad.

OMM
dottie
Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way that last message was from me.....forgot to log in

As you can see still a fecking ijot
bonzi
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

nice to here from you dottie.
well i should think everyones heard of the mental mob.
whether bad or good views, i thought you lot were ok, i remember getting into fights in oxford mainly with trendys. and always remember throwing the bikes into the river, ahh poor students.
i should think most people are married with kids, it never stopped me going to gigs, maybe im lucky in that way.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Hi there! Reply with quote

I'm newbie here and have to introduce myself. My name is Alex, 28 y.o. from Hungary. I have been looking for such kind of forum for a long time and at least I'm here. Hope that I'll become a member of this community and finally get the answers on all my questions, and may be my experience will be useful for all the ppl around. My Geek code GKDGRGBJ68QN.
still bald

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can any mention of OMM go by without it's founding member (ME!!) getting a namecheck! I'm gutted, Dottie...
Mik weir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: OMM Twins Reply with quote

Still alive still kicking still don't givea FUCK
Mik weir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: oxford mental mob twins reply Reply with quote

blink poker wrote:
how come no ones mentioned the oxford metal mob who used to follow decay around during there last couple of years... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Still Alive Still kicking still dont give a fuck hahahaha check us out www.myspcae.com/michaelweir666

Mik OMM
Mik weir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: oxford OMM twins reply Reply with quote

jay wolfendale wrote:
Ah yes i remember them, those twins, always fighting and stuff. Hardcore.

Still alive still kicking still dont give a fuck

www.myspace.com/michaelweir666

Mik OMM
still bald

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: OMM Twins Reply with quote

Mik weir wrote:
Still alive still kicking still don't givea FUCK

and getting fatter by the day, Michael...
Mik weir

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Oxford Mental Mob reply Reply with quote

anee wrote:
They were totally mental. If I recall, they seemed to only start watch Decay after Twiggy joined...
They would whack anyone including other Decay fans. If they couldn't find anyone else to fight, they would start fighting each other.

I remember them having a go at Mad at the ZigZag club - obviously brain-dead as well as Mental. Though I'm sure they were very nice individuals...

Now then Im one of those twins I actually first saw UK Decay in 1979 At the Oranges & Lemons In Oxford also with the Dead Kennedys near Daventry now if you know the band then you should know that it was years before Eddy Joined I was 14years of age at the time.

I actuallyuse to write to steve the drummer and still have the letters from all those years ago.

Also saw then im the Friars with killing Joke 1980 & several other times after & before Eddy had joined the band.

Now I dont mind people writing things but get you fucking facts right or dont bother.
As for fighting with Other UK Decay fans thats just how it went maybe being a girl you would not understand but as for a male even going to another town for a drink (no matter what group you came from) punk skin trendy it was always going to happen it was just that we were not about to get turned over & if we were then they would have to earn that.

Now i dont hear you mention the fact that UK Decay them Selves would fight I have been side by side with UKDK up North having to make a stand so how does that make them in your estimation i wonder???

The Zig ZAg incident was started by that dude you mentioned & i actually got him out of the situation.

Brainless we are not young & fearless then of course but fight each other NEVER we were not skins just young PUNX who would not be rolled over easily.

I dont remember punks standing up to the bedfored skins!? well we fucking did & got rid of them from the northhampton road menders so us punx could all have a good old knees up.

I went all over the UK with Decay saw them so many times that I can not remember & the problems we had were only a few incidents.

What about Luton carnival I suppose we get the blame for that too eh!? It was the fact that we all stood together OMM -Luton - Bedford - Leighton buzzard - who ever all punx together united not devided.

Now after the carnival I wonder if the MIGS the luton football boys who started the fighting visited you well the came to Oxford looking for us such was our united stand thatd day with good friend Dave Barr.

Now I hope that clears this matter up

Mik OMM (one of the brain dead twins) NOT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: