UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Equinox!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Matters of 'Gothiquete'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Happy Equinox! Reply with quote

HappyEquinox...On a new moon as well!
I wonder if it aint a wee bit auspicious this equinox falling on a new moon!
All the best 'Decay' gigs were on a full moon, especially if it also fell on one of the four 'cardinall' points of the year!..in the years since I have often wondered how humans respond to the tides of the moon. Like deep under water creatures that know when there is a full moon even though it is impossible to see daylight! We all seem to be affected!
Living in downtown Luton central ( I live opposite to a nightclub!) I witness much 'Urban Turbulance' often I find the 'crecendos' are in 'sync' with the phazes of the lunar cycles.
So the full moon leads to an enhancement of physical beviours and moods..maybe..if thats the case does it follow that a 'new moon' which is at the opposite end, will bring forth a 'supression' of behaviours and moods..maybe..again..I dont know...but one thing I know for sure...if the moon has an effect on the 'darkside'..night-time..then the sun must have a profound effect...the two solstices and two equinoxes being the four cardinal points...
So in my rambling line of thought what I am really getting at is that in the great cycles of moons and suns at this point of time we are at a very significant point...a new moon falling on an equinox!.....SO WHAT!...maybe! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: goddess bless Reply with quote

happy equinox see you all at the white goddess ceramony on goddess hill
bransonpickle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: lets party people Reply with quote

see you all at glastonbury i hope have fun toddlepip r.
Dharma Sister
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome pickle! Al Glasto tickets are sold out btw!

www.myspace.com/djdetox
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wild Cherry Baby

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Hot Chili Peppers in June! yay Don't need an excuse to go to Glastonbury it's beautful all year round Surprised
smurfglass

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: happy beltain Reply with quote

be happy rejoice and be merry as we dance to the may queen in other words make LOVE not fuckin WAR nobody here but us chickens Razz Laughing
brilliant guests

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Spring chickens! Reply with quote

Spring chickens!
Quote:
be happy rejoice and be merry as we dance to the may queen in other words make LOVE not fuckin WAR nobody here but us chickens
Weedman Super Super [/b]
PJ
King of Chav's
King of Chav's

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weedman
2 man down
be merry and well
smurfglass

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Beltian and Hawkwind Reply with quote

Well i dont know what the weather has been like in Luton but it has just been great in west Wales just brill for beltain,for anyone who might be interested there is a full moon on Tue which coincides with a lunar eclispe the moon rise's already in the earths shadow and should be complete by 10ish lets hope its a clear night eh!,on the subject of Hawkwind last nite at Wolverhampton well they were there usual xcellent self's altough they went out as Hawkwind Lite being as a trio still it sounded like more and good too with the xcellent engineering of Mr Fleece (wa-ay man) n trippy lite's to match same tunes but still good n still doing it Urban Gurellaz's teathering on the edge of time LOVE N PEACE Weedman javascript:emoticon('Weedman')
javascript:emoticon('Weedman') prayer
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Welcome and hi Smurf- Glass Reply with quote

Welcome and hi Smurf- Glass
This is your friendly neighbourhood Werewolf here, welcome to the Home of UK Decay communities.
Quote:
We do hope you will drop by and grace us with your wisdom, observations and enlightenements.
UK Decay communities are growing all the time and every new member is cherished as a potential pearl in a set of beads that we are making for DR. Fang.
At the moment there are several Forums covering topics that range from a kind of 'Freinds/Fans Re-united' thru, 'Matters Gothiquete' plus 'UK Decay chat' and also 'Music Production Techniques'. We also have a private 'Members area' where more 'discreet' posts can be made.

We do hope you enjoy our content and hope that you can offer a lively, vibrant contribution to our growing Forum. "Boom yash ar!"
Super Partyman

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Matters of 'Gothiquete' All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: