UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Luton is worst town in the UK ..Official!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Luton REALLY the crapest town in the UK?
Luton REALLY is the crapest town in the UK!
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Luton is crap but it could be worse
29%
 29%  [ 7 ]
Luton is reasonable
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Luton is actually quite good
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Luton is the centre of the universe!
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
'Up the Hatters'!!!!!
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

harry ER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: France, Jihad, Nazis, Islamists Reply with quote

Read and understand?
Or not, as the case may be.
www.6thcolumnagainstjihad.com/TheySaidIt.htm[url][
harry ER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: as before, correct url Reply with quote

www.6thcolumnagainstjihad.com/TheySaidIt.htm
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Whats this got to do with 'Crap Luton' ? Reply with quote

Whats this got to do with 'Crap Luton' ?
You know this thread is drifting towards intollerance & hatred!
Why?
Take a look at the above "harry ER's" link and check out the 'about us'
link.
http://www.6thcolumnagainstjihad.com/AboutUs.htm

Yes we have seen this ugly dark beast rear its head before in
Europe during the middle of the last century and just lately in the
wishes of 'The Project For the New American Century" website in the USA.

For an alternative view of the USA take a look at this website

http://www.markswatson.com/WrongAmerica.htm

USA DECAY !

The simple fact is that like the british in the last century the USA is
having problems with the idea that it might loose it's power and
wealth in the next decade or so to the likes of India, China & the
Muslim world and is loath to do so!

The answer is just like it was before in the early 80's that we must
stand firm against those that would have us divided and learn to
adapt to the new circumstances!

Getting back to 'Crap Luton', living in the center of town and considering
the new Drinking licensing laws, I can report that so far over the past
weekend the Town Center has actually been a lot quieter!
Of course it's early yet but most venues have actually reported a
downturn in numbers over the last few days!

Lets keep this thread about 'Crap Luton' please and not divert too much!

We can open up a seperate Pollitical debate thread elswhere on the
forum if the demand is there.

Cheers
W.W.

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
oi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: luton Reply with quote

skinheads rule
D,

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly do skinheads rule? Their hair?

Which factories do they own? Which economies do they run? Which streets do they control? Ho Ho...
oi eater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: rules shiny heads Reply with quote

the worlds a bin for your fresh garbage.
skinheads wule the raves
BRIAN BRAIN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: too much lager Reply with quote

Ah! mid east politics, always stirs up the ire of the ireful.
I would just like to direct you to the complete and most accurate textbook on all things politic of the jews, arabs and other types Biblical.
YOU SILLY ARSES!

[/url]http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/brian/brian-20.htm[url]
dee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: saudi apostate Reply with quote

My folks brought a sacrificial lamb home for Eid-ul-Adha this year so they could “redeem themselves of their sins and me of mine”. That’s the actual way devout Moslems like my family think. Everyone in my family has had a lamb sacrificed in their name for this most holy of Moslem holidays, in past years, all to “redeem them of and wash away their sins with”. Furthermore, it is a custom in Islam that the person on whose behalf the goat or the lamb or any animal is being slaughtered has to pat the poor animal on the head and watch it being put to death. They must watch an innocent life being snuffed out for something it didn’t do, didn’t volunteer for, and certainly doesn't comprehend. The ideology of murder in Islam doesn’t even spare animals.

Today, I have to do the same . It is my turn to murder something (someone) else so that I can go to heaven. And I am supposed to happily pat this poor lamb on its way to the slaughterhouse. The lamb is in my yard now with my volkswagon camper van, and of course glo knows nothing about what’s going to happen to it in a few hours. This lamb, whom I feed, who looks at me hoping and believing that I’d take care of it, some hours from now, will be no more because this god called Allah is thirsty for its blood. And I will let that happen without any objections because I am supposed to bow down to His will and because it is my ticket to heaven. I have tried to stop it, of course, in past years. I asked my parents to spare the animal and instead give some money to the poor, but this only made them very upset with me. I got the only possible answer a Moslem can give, namely that "it is Allah’s will and we have to obey him no matter what".

Having secretly left Islam myself (years ago, another story), I ponder over this little, seemingly insignificant incident. It points to something – something which is very clear to me already but many non Muslims don’t understand. It points out that the ideology of Islam only offers the bloodiest way to heaven, and on top of that offers no alternatives. It is do or die in Islam and there is only one way of doing it.

Thinking about this incident, and this 'holiday tradition', everything becomes even clearer to me. Mohammed's words come to mind, ‘Jihad is the shortest and best way to heaven.’ (The quote in Arabic has ‘QITAL’ for the word ‘Jihad’ here, which literally means ‘fighting or killing’). Just as Moslems can murder a little, poor animal so that they can go to heaven, the same mental process is at work when Moslems kill and murder apostates, Jews, Christians, infidels, or even other Moslems that aren't Moslem enough --to make sure that their way to heaven is clear. They will do it because it is a duty instilled in them – because Allah has ordered it, ‘it’s Allah's will.’

But even sadder than this is the attitude of the non Moslems. They are, today, acting just like this lamb. They are looking up to Moslems hoping that they will make everything alright – just as this lamb looks up to me – while all that the Moslems are looking for is getting to heaven no matter what the price others pay. I can see the same hope in the eyes of non Moslems as I see in this lamb’s but this hope is false. Hope for non Moslems is never safe in the hands of Moslems.

Until something is done about this trap prepared by Islam for the non Moslems – lambs like this one and others will be slaughtered continuously until the whole world is under the rule of Islam. If Moslems die or are killed in this mission from Allah – they will be counted as martyrs. But if the non Moslems sit on their hands, hoping Moslems will untie their leash and let them go, then they are no better than this lamb which doesn’t have the capacity to think. They are fools.

Whoever said this, said it right -- the truth bites but it needs to be dealt with. Or soon all non Moslems will be patted on their way to Allah’s slaughterhouse … and then it will be too late.
robert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: luton Reply with quote

my estate in luton is full of drugs and scumbags 3 weeks ago a woman was shot dead and it wasn't reported by any local papers so most people will never know and luton is going down hill into hell i'm getting out
harrys mate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: politics of fear and hate. Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/takingastand/pip/nqi5q/
Listen again to one of the bravest women you have never met.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH comes at a high price, your debts have yet to be called in.#
Without freedom of speech, sexpistols, UKdcay, Clash, etc. would never have released so many kids from the terminal boredom and oppressive mindlessness of the 1970's.
THE WEB WOULD NOT EXIST.
This most precious and delicate of freedoms must be defended at any cost.
You do not believe?
Go to the above link and "Listen Again" to this BBC interview. Take note of the ladies comments about F of S and defending Democracy.
The Left and Liberals' time is up.
Just look at your newspapers and see it all dripping away, in the uk today.
Perhaps some papers are crap, but without them you may as well go and live with Putin or hamas.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH>
Defend it with your lives? I doubt it.
Freedom of speech died with the dagger in the chest of filmmaker THEO VAN GOGH,
in an Amsterdam street.
Nice place, go for a smoke, but keep your mouths shut.
Amsterdam coming to your town sometime soon.
This is not a political comment.
This is the dawning of the age of oppression.
Does it matter who your masters will be? Will you have a choice?
Sad Evil or Very Mad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: