UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

so where's eddie?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: so where's eddie? Reply with quote

anyone know what eddie branch is up to these days then? i know he was in pete murphy's band for a lot of the 80's/90's but i've not heard his name mentioned in a long time. i was wondering if he was still playing or had any sort of "projects" going?

also , would anyone comment on all those pete murphy albums. any good? i liked bauhaus but not enough to buy solo releases , and i think there were dozens so i wouldn't have a clue where to start......p
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well , it was great to see eddie at the reunion bash just before xmas. everyone seemed to be having a great time (i certainly did) , hope we can do it again soon.

eddie spent a lot of time playing in pete murphy's band in the early 90's , playing on a few tours and a couple of albums (not sure of precise details on this , i'll try to find out). i have had a few searches trying to find some live shots featuring eddie but failed completely , i guess pete murphy probably only buys one (big) spotlight per tour Wink

anyway , all i could find was this piece by a pete murphy "groupie" (her description , don't worry its not rude) which includes a pic of EB

http://www.geocities.com/lisa_e2000/petermurphy.html
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check out eddie on bass in this splendid peter murphy promo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQcNI55Yyg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: