UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ranting and Complaints department.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: The Lincolnshire Poachers wife Reply with quote

"When I was farmers apprentice
In famous Lincolnshire
Full well I served my master
For more than seven year

Till I took up to poaching
As you should clearly hear
Tis my delight
On a moonlit night
In the season of the year."

The new wife Laughing
PJ
King of Chav's
King of Chav's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right thats it posting pictures up of my lovely wife without my permission if i see you in the fens you had better run for it cause ill set her on to you and belive you me it wont be a pretty site when shes had her way with you!.
PJ
King of Chav's
King of Chav's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: franks wife visits lincoln poaching our rabbits Reply with quote

Well looked who turned up in lincoln frank forthrights wife aint she a dream Laughing
frankforthright
Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frank forthrights new car. 0 to 60 in 60 seconds, downhill with a half ton of turnips in the back. Well actually it could be his missus, same weight same shape! tee hee.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: that Franko is a right one Reply with quote

That frank what does he know about politics hes bloody mad, I bet he voted for that bleeding war criminal blair i say shot the lot of those buggers before they wreck havoc again. and as for frank fortyright he should have his knackers cut off for being a fascist italian git. Twisted Evil
the Poacher

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: about franks inventions while working for muesli the facist Reply with quote

he made the first Nutraffin, a spicy bite-sized muffin made from carrots, soy milk, peanut and wheat flour,which is perfect for space travel, the only problem is that The muffin is high in fiber, protein and essential vitamins and minerals required by astronauts was to such a high degree explosive that it caused a flash back in the astronauts pants killing the whole crew of Kai-feng-fu.space team in a gigantic gasio explosion.apparently hi first started his career rocketed small animals into space as early as 1806. The payloads were recovered by parachute. but the goverment stopped him when he launched a blue whale into space and it fell back to earth killing a bus load of nuns in east brazil.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The owners lodged in the village, and drunk at the fool and bladder,
get up you stinking blamonge said sir henry we dont want blood all over the lawn again his eyes like limp bat, all crime is due to incorrect breathing he said to nigel nice. prepare for wax ohh susho suddenly a half cooked chicken hit him on the back of the neck.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: London underground flash Reply with quote

Please watch the flash movie if you hate the London undergroundhttp://www.amateurtransplants.com/
shaft1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: my country for a horse Reply with quote

"Love thou thy land with love far brought

From out the storied Past, and used

Within the Present, but transfused

Thro' future time by power and thought

True love turned round on fix'd poles

Love, that endures not sordid ends

For English natures, freemen, friends,

Thy brothers, and immortal souls."

Tennyson
utah beach

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: our favorite cousin Reply with quote

Admin: moved from 'Clophill Church' topic

why do you hate us americans so much?
ukdecay toured theU.S. at least once.
and you had an american bassist.
you are so racist against your cousins. even if you all hate our preident bush, does that give you the right to dis our country off so frequently?
why don't you talk bad about the germans for what their fathers did to the jews?
sorry, i guess you think all jews are zionist pig occupiers of the arab holy land.
sorry, i gues you all believe in the "protocols of zion" as well
you are a bunch of ill-informed specious racists, i guess.
welcome to the rest of the world.
will you start displaying photos of burning american flags and running clips of ireanian clerics chanting death to america the great satan?
why don't you euro wimps step out of the closet and tell us how much you really hate us.
then perhaps we can scrap nato and let you sink into the penile servitude that is planned for "europistan"
l

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: