UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ranting and Complaints department.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frankforthright
Minstrel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Ranting and Complaints department. Reply with quote

Please feel free to complain about the content of the forum right here.
Don't be shy. I am quite happy to answer all your personal problems in the most
deprecating manner I can muster. Please enjoy a good rant right here.
Send any thing stupid or downright silly to me including any really fun jpegs ,
cartoons, drawings, jokes, or other stuff u would like to get off your chest
and maybe, just maybe, we could have a good laugh. Doesn't matter if it's
anything to do with usual forum, anything that tickles your fancy, no need
sign in,... Lets see what happens. We have aleady had some mad posts,
such as these,....
possibly some stuff coulld be included in a relaunch of an online
SuSs fanzine. Who knows?

Be the first one on your block, to see your stuff up here in a box.

Heres how to post up your own pictures or post your own links
Forum FAQ

Administrators Notice:
The views expressed below are not necessarily
those of the administrators of UK Decay Communities
Please keep to the guidelines expressed in our
Terms of Usage and
Conditions of Service

Last edited by frankforthright on Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: How about this one! Reply with quote

How about this one!

posted up by 'Mervin'
on the Switch Thread.
Well Frank what have you let us in for here!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Last edited by werewolf on Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
smurf
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: The Ssus Reply with quote

hey werewolf are you taking any contributions for avertising space LOL just an idea for some astists if they want to advertise there ware's what do you think ? am defo up for making a contribution both cash and a story or two Weedman Idea Mr. Green prayer LOVE PEACE N UNITY
Ride the Fear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: We Gotta ride The Fear Reply with quote

Well you wanted a rant

Here goes

We gotta ride the fear

"We have now entered the twenty first century and it seems events are beginning to spiral out of control, the tides of hate are beginning to spread like wild-fires as the mid-ground is becoming eroded by the extremists. The environment is heating up and is becoming poisoned ever quicker, as humanity in the name of globalisation and economy feasts itself on nature’s precious dwindling resources. Sooner or later major warfare will break-out, if it already hasn’t We are entering the last days, preceding the nightmare about to happen, perhaps within our own lifetimes!
Is this true or worth worrying about?
Whichever way round you look at it, warfare is not a via-able option unless you believe in the total annihilation of the Human species for the sake of the preservation of Planet Earth, there are probably those that do!
Self and local tribal preservation are natural instincts most want an easy life! However, a statistically small minority who acting like a catalyst, can bring suppressed tensions into the foreground at a sometimes frightening and explosive rate, disrupting the co-operative harmony of a group or worse. Witness 9/11!
The Eagles blamed The Martyrs and The Martyrs blamed The Eagles! Both used their religions to hurl abuse at one another, both said things like “If your not with us, your against us” both stirred up the cauldrons of hate and fear, the ‘baddies’ have taken over the ‘Looney-bins’
Their plan works in stages, the first is to create an atmosphere of Fear and Panic, with an event like 9/11 comes an ideal opportunity for the devious to manipulate conceptions out of the confusion and to mandate extreme reactions in the name of security. So the flames start to spread fanned by the wind of Fear and the oxygen of panic.
The fire first sparked by a tiny flame now spreads into an ever-larger fire consuming the hinterland of compassionate humanity leaving in its wake the cold darkness of hate
Hate is the fuel that feeds the Ugly Triumph of War! Once this stage is reached, the great beast of warfare is unleashed whose hunger can grow at each consumption or destruction
The beast of war will rage like a fire until finally it runs out of the fuel that feeds it. "

Depressed? you soon will be.

'Always look on the bright side of life'
smurf
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: waxworks nativity Reply with quote

well i have seen all the bollox now at M.T.Waxworks Dead Boaring (david Beckham) as Joeseph Plain Old Silly Hag (posh) as the virgin Mary she prob wouldnt unterstand what the word virgin means and the most applalling 1 Go Bombem (bush) as 1 of the wise kings of which he is neither a king and defo not wise,you only have to see the track record for that ! we truely are up shit creek without a paddle or is it me being bah humbug teehee ,3 people 1's overpaid n overexposed the other well slapper is the word that comes to mind and the last one he has to be the antichrist bringing forth the gifts of WMD and armys of mass destruction very christmassy innit might as well put Saidim'insane n oz bin laughing in there as well Tony as the baby jesus any further toughts on who we might put in there ? draw up a list we will forward it to M.T.something to ponder on for the next 12 months eh! Weedman Gives thy a finger prayer 2 man down
frank

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And do you use eggs in the recipe? I personally prefer using dried eggs, it seems togive a better cosistency.
smurf
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: eggs Reply with quote

Oh yes Frank must be fresh and also its difficult to seperate the whites from the yolks using dried stuff Mr. Green
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: dried egg recipes? Reply with quote

Quote:
well i have seen all the bollox now at M.T.Waxworks Dead Boaring (david Beckham) as Joeseph Plain Old Silly Hag (posh) as the virgin Mary she prob wouldnt unterstand what the word virgin means and the most applalling 1 Go Bombem (bush) as 1 of the wise kings of which he is neither a king and defo not wise,you only have to see the track record for that ! we truely are up shit creek without a paddle or is it me being bah humbug teehee ,3 people 1's overpaid n overexposed the other well slapper is the word that comes to mind and the last one he has to be the antichrist bringing forth the gifts of WMD and armys of mass destruction very christmassy innit might as well put Saidim'insane n oz bin laughing in there as well Tony as the baby jesus any further toughts on who we might put in there ? draw up a list we will forward it to M.T.something to ponder on for the next 12 months eh! Weedman Gives thy a finger prayer 2 man down

Would you mind repeating that! lol
and how does that lead to dried egg recipes?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: finger prayer! Reply with quote

finger prayer!

Quote:
Weedman Gives thy a finger prayer 2 man down

What in gods name is a finger prayer?Rolling Eyes
Where the hell did that come from on my post?
Swear I didnt put it there
Are you getting 'savvy' with the emoticoms, Smurf? lol

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

smurf
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: finger prayer Reply with quote

Yeah man its the emoticons u need to look at what i cant suss is the eggs from Frank i supposed its a ref to the ingrediants for that nice waxy shine that they get on them i met a guy today in Dollgelli today born in Dunstable road and was a big fan of UKDK usedf to play in a band called northern lights does it ring any bells with you think they were folkyrocky but knows all the old Luton haunts he said he knew Abbo small world innit just moved down here from Potton certian i have seen him at the Exodus fezzis will find out more tomoro when i fin his job ttfn Partyman prayer Rock ya

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: