UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lu7 punks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject: lu7 punks Reply with quote

Well, i know where some of them were on saturday. I was out with Ian Lee and Mr. Makin. I don't think i'd seen him for about 21 years. Like the rest of us, looked just the same , but older. Excellent stories. Some i'd forgotten, some i'd never heard. Excellent.
Incidentally, if Tim Young happens to read this i've lost your address, but i was round at Spon's the other week, watching a film of you duetting on stage with Abbo at Dingwalls. The whole song, with your own microphone. You sang well too. I think Abbo was jealous. Hopefully something will come out soon. J x.
TimY

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay,

Shocked Now that'd be an interesting thing to see ... Laughing

I'll mail you privately ... soon ... I promise ....
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: soon Reply with quote

hey Tim, check out the arthur brown website, on the 'links' page. See you there ? J x.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: