UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our Kids
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Our Kids Reply with quote

Most of us are getting a bit older now (except for Paul Goodwin) and times change and people move on and stuff happens and that.
This brilliant site shows that despite distances, we can all still stay in touch, sometimes have a get together like last year's Blink's Pokers do, and generally keep being the family we all used to be.
That got me thinking yesterday, in my usual Sunday drunken state, we were like a family, but some of us have real families now.
So why not post pics of our kids? Brilliant idea yesterday, and it still seems ok today.
I'm not 100% sure how to do it, but I'll try and start the ball rolling with the youngest of my tribe.

Hopefully it worked. This is James. He's 2 and prefers to be called Benny.[/img]
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. It worked. Although he doesn't prefer to be called Benny. img.
Just Benny.
Here's number two, Adam. We call him Cheesey (you know..Adam..Edam. Come on, I don't want to grow up). He's 8. I've got a 15 year old too, but it's kinda hard pinning him down for pictures.
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Nice pics Bugsy! Reply with quote

Nice pics Bugsy!
What a brilliant idea!
You got a couple nice Kids there Bugsy!
and congrats on sorting the pics ye Ha!!
I like the Punk hairdo!
nice one mate!
Laughing Laughing

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
dahei
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liam aged 7

grainne[why is there no accents on these dammed tings ]aged 3 monthes

Last edited by dahei on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Justin/Bedford

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, posting pictures of kiddies on websites, no matter how innocent , is a NO NO. You should remove this link, dont set your kids up as a target for abuse.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As seen from your postings elsewhere on this site, there is something wrong with you. So when did Bromham hospital close ?
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Justin. I've seen your other posts on this site too. You seem to be a somewhat disturbed individual.
Who exactly are you saying I'm setting my kids up as a target for abuse for?
You don't appear to like this site judging from your other posts here, so why are you wasting yours and our time.
Justin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: bugsys babes Reply with quote

Justin from Bedford
"Justin"
>>>>>>>>>>>>This post has been deleted<<<<<<<<<,
"We reserve the right to remove derogatory material
that may be offensive to our other members."

The Management
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So; please show some respect!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems you DO have a problem. And such command of the English language too.
frankforthright
Minstrel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: JUSTIN Look, Reply with quote

Look, I helped start this site for the purpose of getting some shit straight about a great band called UKDK. I did not anticipate people wanting to vent their spleen with their jaundiced view of life. I am not middle class, I had fucking holes in my shoes when the sperm that you replicated from was still a wet dream.
You may not like my tone, and if this was a slagging competition I would piss all over you. However, I think it's great that someone still has the bollocks to speak their mind. Not everything you say is crap and you have very some very acutely observed opinions, but all this nonsense is just going round in circles and finding it's way back up your own jacksy.

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE GAINED by calling people "cunt's" accross the Web, ask yourself if you would be prepared to say the same things if you were face to face with them. After a life time living in Luton, MY home town, much of which is deservedly known to be shite, I can tell you without hesitation that you would be on your way to Intensive Care if you dared to insult anyone here like that in public. I can safely vouch that whatever our personal opinions about some of the districts in this Town, and their specific residents, if you were to be heard mouthing off there, it would be lucky if your body was ever found. I kid you not.
We live in dark and dangerous times, and I humbly suggest that any one with a few points in common with another human being is a very fortunate person.
You were once a little punky type by the sound of it. Whats the difference between that and Goths. It's all fashion, dummy.
Some of my contemporaries were hippies, but they would look like prats going round with painted flairs and beads in their hair! (Man)
I suggest you look at some old photos of yourself before you take the piss out of others. What the fuck is middle class anyway? Are you still under the illusion that you are some kind of free autonimous human being?
Do you ever put petrol in your tank and then moan about Blair and Iraq?
Was the computer you are using made by some state slave in China?
Did some poor fucker grovel on their knees in the dirt a couple of thousand miles away so you could go down Lidl or Tesco and buy some fresh vegetables. Or do you shop at Waitrose?
I could go on and on, like you, but let me say that it is a piece of piss to take you off the website. In fact I am going to edit your fucking swearing 'cause you must be a C**T yourself.
IF you want to respond to the posts on this site, fine, just save the crap and be a bit considerate that not everyone who comes to this site is foulmouthed, As it's mainly a music-based site anyone of any age might visit so just cool it, and use your writing talents a bit more constructively. By the way, thanks for boosting our rating even more.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: