UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our Kids
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, some valid points made. However, I am reknown for speaking my mind, and yes I have been in trouble over it. I have also been arrested in Luton for violence, so dont talk to me about, what its like there, as I do know. Also, I would repeat these comments to your face, I am not hiding behind a PC I can assure you. The language issue I can appreciate, but if you delete my use of the C word, then where do you stop ? I believe in freedom of speech, im sick of people telling me what to say, and when to say it. I thought that was what `punk` was all about, freedom of expression. I dont come on here to abuse or threaten, but if you read some of the replies ive had, some folk dont like what I say, and can`t take it. So what. As for your comments on Iraq, one of my best friend comes from there, one brother was murdered, another imprisoned for his beliefs. Thats why freedom of speech is so important. As for this PC, well, a friend built it for me, so you`ll have to ask him where it comes from. Im 39, im hungover, and im gonna watch the footy.
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In amongst your trolling
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
you did make a very good point about posting kids pictures. Believe me, before posting their pics here, I gave the issue a great deal of thought.
I am a Luton boy (and it is undeniably, as you say,a shitehole), I grew up there, and had a great many good friends there, lots of whom are members of this site.
Of the many different things that happen in life, having kids is one of them. If I still lived in Luton, my old mates would know my kids, but I don't, I live a couple of hundred miles away, and a Sunday afternoon drink down the pub with the gang and our offspring would mean a 10 hour round trip for me. You get the idea.
Thing is, if a sicko wanted to get his kicks from kids in PJs, I'd imagine he'd be better off going to mothercare's website.
Justin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I say that, as a band did have a picture of a kiddy on their website, and you had to click on the face to enter, it just set the kiddy up for ridicule, as it had chocolate smeared over its face. you can guess the rest.
Alan
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Bugs Reply with quote

ignore the twot.
dahei
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

!!

Last edited by dahei on Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old thread I know, but I still haven't managed to hold Liam, the oldest, down for a piccy.
However, he is following in his old man's footsteps and has started a band.
Here's their website http://www.piczo.com/CrestFall?g=3687908&cr=6
(he's the one on the top left holding his chin)
and here's a couple of their songs, my favourite is the first one, What Happens http://www.purevolume.com/crestfall
The tracks are recorded live at Bicton Music Festival (or something)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: