UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

discography

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ndnhenrik

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: discography Reply with quote

Hi all,

I just put a UK Decay discography on my web-site:

www.ndnrecords.com/discographies

Cheers,
Henrik
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey that's good. i did the one on this site but what i didn't do was put pictures of all the labels on which looks neat. i've got all the fresh releases but i've never bought any of the "uk decay records" versions so i'd never seen what they all looked like before. must try to pick some up sometime.....

i presume the "uk decay records" versions of for my country / unexpected guest / madmen probably got pressed in much lower quantities than the original fresh issues. you definitely don't see them around very much.

but i think we basically agree on it all , which is good. you need to add the recent "nights for celebration" though Smile p

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: