UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ausgang

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Matters of 'Gothiquete'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: ausgang Reply with quote

just thought i'd give these guys a plug as they've re-formed and are back on the road again , see here for details ;

www.ausgang.co.uk

2 gigs lined up in birmingham (oct 8th) and northampton (10th september)

now i reallly loved these guys in the mid 80's , i was living in birmingham by then (where they were based) and had some great times. i think all ausgang fans loved uk decay , but i suspect a lot of DK fans never heard ausgang as they never really cracked it down south as far as i could see. i may well go to the brum gig for a bit of nostalgia , could be fun.....

p

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw them at a club night called 'dead and buried' in london. All a bitter older and wearing sharp suits, but the pure anger and menace they pumped out of the speakers blew the other bands out of the water. The younger pretenders might have had the hairdo's, but Ausgang had the talent!
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah , too true. the birmingham gig was absolutely superb , better than you dared hope they'd be.

terribly under-rated band , very much in the same area as uk decay and i'm sure lots of DK fans would absolutely love ausgang if they got the chance. p

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Matters of 'Gothiquete' All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: