UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T-Shirt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dee Generate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must apologise as I feel I've been behaving like a twat. What I didn't realise in my smart arse, can't touch me anonimity, was that as I am an unregistered user, anybody can log on as a guest, use my name and then write any old crap while pretending to be me, making me look like a bigger dickhead than I've made myself look already.
So please let me explain myself,
I'm a 47 year old, 22 stone ginge, that still lives at home with his mother. I only have one testicle which is about the same size as a Tesco's garden pea, and my penis isn't much bigger. Needless to say, I'm a girly virgin and am likely to stay that way for the rest of my days. Because of this cruel blow that mother nature has dealt me, I have a huge chip on my shoulder and vent my anger by looking for non-reg forums where I try to wind up the locals. Sometimes I succeed, but the majority of the time, I end up looking like a C**T.
Please forgive me and ignore any more of my inane ramblings that I may post here.
D,

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm sure everyone "understands". But how come you're not very funny?
Dee Generate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: corporate hospitality versus DIY ethics Reply with quote

I find Buzby very funny. I cant wait to see him in his T shirt, with a hanky on his head soaking up the cancer rays on his hols next year, i`ll know its him by his rose tinted spectacles and the uk decay towel hanging off his sun lounger..... droning on about `back in the ol` days, when I saw uk Decay at the Luton carnival.....blah blah......drank 10 pints of snakebite in Blockers......blah blah......yeah the Luton collective ..... we done this....I done that.....Exodus....yawn.....zzzzzzZZZ`. Guaranteed to empty any bar at a drop of clockwork orange bowler hat. Oh Buzby, get your head out of your rectum , this is 2005. Cast aside your holyier than thou attitude and admit your just a boring, fat, arsehole.
D,

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But there must be something about "back in the ol' days" and UK Decay that attracts you to this site/forum yourself.

What's better in 2005 than say, 1995, 1985, etc...? The music?! Luton pubs? The snakebite?

What's the "corporate hospitality versus DIY ethics" in the subject line got to do with anything?

You complain about a "holyier (sic) than thou attitude"? How do you think your own comments come across by comparison?

It's easy sending posts with loads of question marks... Isn't it?

Besides, what's wrong with being boring - or fat - that gets you all worked up? And what's wrong if someone wants to put their head up their own rectum? Unless you've got a better alternative Wink

Same with the Luton Collective (WTF that?) and Exodus. I'm sure there are loads of criticisms - so what would you have done - or what did you do at the time - that was so much better? I'm sure we could all learn something from you...

etc, and so on...

Yawn
Dee Generate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops sorry. See what I mean. I've done it again. Made myself look like a c**t. God I'm sooooo boring.
D,

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's easy to call yourself a c**t given that we don't know who you are... certainly easier than answering any of the questions.

So back to Bugsy's thread? about the "global influence of UK Decay"...
Dee Generate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the main thread being Buzby on hols in his T Shirt. Why does`nt he post a picture on here of him wearing it ?
D,

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the fact that loads of people in Spain recognised the T-shirt, band name, etc.

What I was saying was that I didn't think UK Decay were so widely known - i.e. a Luton band not exactly widely known in the UK, never mind Europe, but it seems that's not the case.

What I found about Italy is that UK Decay are seen more as a Goth band (they are seem to regard The Cure as goth - even now!) and not really anything to do with punk. I think that's partly because 70's punk passed them by, whereas for a lot of goths in Italy it's about art-students and Halloweenies dressing up and playing S&M games.

FWIW: I always saw UK Decay as more of a punk band that went beyond punk rather than a contrived goth outfit but that's only an opinion and I'm not an expert.

See Bugsy - the thread's back...
Mugsy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Uk Decay could fill Wembley Arena such is their worldwide popularity, then I would`nt be the only idiot wearing this fucking T shirt. (fat bastard size).
Dee Generate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all completly true, my cover is blown

I'm a 47 year old, 22 stone ginge, that still lives at home with his mother. I only have one testicle which is about the same size as a Tesco's garden pea, and my penis isn't much bigger. Needless to say, I'm a girly virgin

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: