UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T-Shirt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D,

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dee Generate wrote:

I'm a 47 year old, 22 stone ginge, that still lives at home with his mother. I only have one testicle which is about the same size as a Tesco's garden pea, and my penis isn't much bigger. Needless to say, I'm a girly virgin

You've said that already.

At least you've never sold out and "had sex" Wink

But I'm sure someone will find you attractive - one day. All you have to do is talk some sense and you might get to lose the virginity bit.

Perhaps Unexpected Guest was written about you...
Dee Genitalled

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, here's the deal and why I'm such a prat.
Back in the late 70's early 80's, I ventured to the Blockers, wearing one of my many Littlewoods mail order punk rock outfits. My hair was clean and nicely spiked (my mum helped me there) and I had read and almost learned by heart, the Smash Hits guide to being a punk rocker.
I had also studied the anarchist rule book, so I was very prepared to be greeted as one of the In crowd.
However, all I was met with was derision and an immense amount of piss-taking. No matter how hard I tried to fit in, people wouldn't let me. I know the best way of "fitting in" is to simply be yourself, but if I acted as myself, I would have had EVEN more piss-taking and ridicule.
Keeping this burning rejection deep inside me for all these years ( plus the one ball small dick matter), I have at last found somewhere to have a go at those who mocked me all that time ago. I prefer to keep my real identity hidden through different usernames, because if I revealed who I am, I'm sure all the piss-taking would start all over again.
I keep picking on Bugsy (or should I say Mugsy or Buzby, cos I'm so funny.He he) because he was and still is, such a cool, handsome, smart and witty (and polite.Ooh, I could go on forever) chap, that I'm REALLY jealous.
D,

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there was a lot of cliqueiness though I think much of that was a reaction to being marginalised by the rest of society in general and a lot of it about trying to find your own identity in life. Compared to having your head kicked in and being barred from loads of other pubs in Luton based simply on appearance, the Blockers was a haven (before the Hells Angels took it over!)

Certainly, "reading up" to be a punk and getting the outfits from Littlewoods is only inviting piss taking, isn't it? We all make mistakes and we all unfairly have the piss taken from time to time. Likewise, we all go over the top taking the piss out of things we find absurd.

Picking on Bugsy is an odd one though because I can't recall him being shitty to anyone or taking the piss, etc, etc. As I said before, he always seemed very genuine and generous and just an all round good bloke.

The "Anarchist Rule Book"? Did they sell that in Littlewoods too?

Late 70's/Early 80's - a bit before my time - you really must be 47! Time to grow out of it?
Dee Generate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Lost in translation Reply with quote

Buzby, is this D bloke for real ?
D,

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who said I was a bloke?
Dee Generate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Android ?
D,

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't be bothered with this thread any more as it doesn't make any sense to me - and I'm as much to blame as anyone for rambling on with it.

A pity really as Dee Generate brings up loads of interesting things about 20-30 years ago but refuses to go deeper. Maybe he needs "professional" help...

Still, just like the old days - arguing over nothing for ever and ever but never reaching a conclusion.

Good luck anyway.

See Bugsy - I've made it stop...
Dee Generate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won !!!
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really shouldn't should I? I really, really shouldn't. I should just walk away and, as Alan might quite rightly say, "Ignore the twot".
But dickhead,
Dee Generate wrote:
I won !!!

Won what exactly? I'm sure we can all think of loads of new titles for you, but nothing you'd like to boast about.
Oh, one more thing, congratulations on getting your knuckles up off the ground long enough to write a few meaningless irrelevant sentences. You truly are a winner! (Btw, who turns the computer on for you?)

D, you're great. Please register as a member here, so that I can pm you. (I think there's something you need to know)

That's it, I'm off this thread too. Have fun on your own champ.
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Ladies & Gentlemen Reply with quote

Ladies & Gentlemen

Right thats it!

There are no winners in this 'Thread War'

This 'Thread' will now be 'locked-down' for 10 days

before it 'De-generates' beyond the 'pale'!

Peace and Respect'
Please!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: