UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extremely sad news ... LU7 Please read

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim Young

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Extremely sad news ... LU7 Please read Reply with quote

http://www.esmark.net/bad/bad.htm

Nick Hawkins has passed away ... devestated
anee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Nick Hawkins Reply with quote

What devasting news! Nick was the most talented of all of the former Chronic Outbursts (he could actually play!). A laid back, all round good guy who will be missed by lots of people. So nice, so friendly - I don't think anyone could dislike this guy.

Apparently there is an article in this weeks LBO.
I have just received an email saying the following
"Report in the local paper that Nick Hawkins has died suddenly at his home in Las Vegas at the age of 40. Apparently he had a suspected heart attack.
The piece lists the bands he had toured with: Big Audio Dynamite, U2, The Ramones, Public Enemy, Radiohead and the Goo Goo Dolls. It says he has also written bits and pieces for TV - Jay Leno's Tonight Show - and films - Sahara and The Flintstones."

If anyone hears of a memorial service or anything that his family may organise in Leighton, can you post details on here or let me know.

RIP Nick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: