UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whatever happened to the exodus collective?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> The Underground Party Scene
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dharma Sister
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Whatever happened to the exodus collective? Reply with quote

Whatever happened to the exodus collective?

http://www.squall.co.uk/squall.cfm/ses/sq=2003021101/ct=2
don't know the date of this interview, but thought it may be of some interest - by the squall crew (remember DJ silverpants!)

www.myspace.com/djdetox
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bransonpickle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: I dont know the Exodus collective Reply with quote

I never heard of them I like a bit of peter gabriel personally.
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Yes I see that last year, but am still waiting for part 2! Reply with quote

http://www.squall.co.uk/squall.cfm/ses/sq=2003021101/ct=2
Quote:
Whatever happened to the exodus collective? don't know the date of this interview, but thought it may be of some interest - by the squall crew

Yes I see that last year, but am still waiting for part 2!

I am still waitimg!!!! Idea Question Idea Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Exodus collective was brilliant especially in the early days a real freedom fighter movement they new how to put on a good party and supplied some good e's. I know what happened later i was living there people started moving in on the organisation and smashed it from within living in the manor in the later years where some people using the name to get women etc for their own gratification and used exodus to puff up their egos this distroyed the harmony and good vibes up there at the manor old moaning hippies moved in grew big plants then ran off with the money to places like wales . While the rest of us struggled to hold the integriety of the manor together we were milked by the vipers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> The Underground Party Scene All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: