UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Picture gallery !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: New Picture gallery ! Reply with quote

New Picture gallery online iminent!

UKDecay.co.uk will be presenting a new picture gallery within the next seven days or so.
SDZ has kindly installed the gallery and now its up to us to furnish it with some pics!

It is envisaged that it will take some time to grow and develope as material is turning up all the time. So as you return to the gallery from time to time you will see more and more pictures!

We aim to show 'classic' and rare photos of the band and the candid pics of the people in and around the Era of UK Decay. Also there will be flyers posters and other 'memorialbilia'.

TheReally cool thing about the gallery is that anybody out therecan contribute their own photos or flyers posters etc!!!
So if you have maybe some pics or other memorialbilia that you can turn into a 'gif' or 'jpeg' and dont mind sharing with 'the world of UK Decay',please feel free to contribute!

I will post further details on this 'Thread' within the next couple of days!

thanging you!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Idea Arrow

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: New Web face iminant! Reply with quote

New Web face iminant!

We are putting the finishing touches to the brand new front page, This will be uploaded to the server after a final testing/tweeking process.

We are sure that this will be a Big improvement with enhanced navigation as well as the addition of 10 new pages!

In the 'evolutionary' nature of this site, this new stucture is hoped will form the basis in that the new topic ares will grow.

To get to the point, Formal stuff like 'Introduction'. 'Background', 'History',
'Band Members' (and crew!), how to 'Contact' us, 'Links' pages, 'Discography', a 'Music' streaming and download page, 'News' section which will also have a press release and Factfile, an opening page for the 'Community' forum and finally a portal to the new 'Picture' gallery.

Currently topics such as 'News' and 'Links' are linked to the corrosponding sections in the Forum. This is quite neat as it an easy interface to dynamically add, pool and collate information. As time goes by however, this system will need 'editing', hence the new stucture!

For Example, in the new system when the 'News' tab is clicked, you will be sent to a 'News front page' with sub pages on various related subjects. From here you will also see a clear link to the usual 'Forum News' section.

Although we are putting this new structure online within the next couple of days, there is still a lot of work to be done on some of the Topic areas. These Pages will be 'fleshed out' within the next few weeks!

Ok thats it for nowcheck back in the next couple of days
Twisted Evil Arrow

werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: I remmember UK Decay quote from Mervin Reply with quote

I remmember UK Decayquote from Mervin!

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:54 pm Post subject: cant wait to see pictures
Quote:
Yes i remember UK decay when they played in the states they rocked, shame about the local indians causing troble though look forward to seeing picture bye from mervin.

Sorry Merv, I accidently deleted the whole Thread its only that i still had the thread open in another browser window, that i was able to rescue it!
so I cut and pasted from it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: [b]Here is a 'sneaked' preview of the new front page![/b] Reply with quote

Here is a 'sneaked' preview of the new front page!

Arrow Arrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: