UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

can anyone remember

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blinkpoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: can anyone remember Reply with quote

i,ve just thoght of a couple of localish bands that i used to like the absconded from leighton buzzard ..i'm sure these became the anti social workers i may be wrong ..the other band is a band that i saw down the blockers a few times they were called nerve x the singer used to play a little casio keyboard and im sure they had 2 drummers ...i remember a song by them that went along the lines of...rebeccas been playing with a blade again and theres blood all over the bathroom walls..the other thing i remember about them is they did a great version of the barracudas i want my woody back....i think this band was from stevenage....if anyone remembers anything about these bands please inform me ...on a different note the photo gallery is superb really brings back some good memories Twisted Evil Question Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: absconded Reply with quote

The Absconded, excellent leighton band. Andy Austen, one cool singer, Jimmy Favell, hardcore drums. Someone else will have to fill in the rest. Andy went off to study and got his own pub. Last saw him round at Mark Howards when he came to visit Dave.
Anti social workers, hmm. Released a record, got in NME, Tim Wellings and co. Very Political. Probably very good but not really my cup of tea. They did mean what they sang though, so power to them. J x.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: