UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DOMINANT PATRI ANYONE HAVE ANY CONTACTS??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sean
Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: DOMINANT PATRI ANYONE HAVE ANY CONTACTS?? Reply with quote

Apparently this lot were a Luton area band, played regularly with Karma Sutra and others from the Anarcho punk scene. Am trying to find a contact for the band re including something of theirs on either the fourth or fifth cd in the Anarcho punk cd series I'm putting together for Overground Records (www.overgroundrecords.co.uk)
Anybody any suggestions ideas?
My direct email is sean.mcg1@btinternet.com
Cheers
Sean McGhee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone at all have ANY info re Dominant Patri????? Old addresses/phone numbers, names even and I'll do the rest. Any help gratefully received.
Sean
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I can recall:
Chris Jones and Kate Packwood-Vocals
Steve Richards-Bass
Fraid that's all I can help with. Memory fading........ Sad
blinkpoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul huggett (bugsy) on guitar ,,not the same bugsy who left last post..i think steve richards and paul huggett live in ireland..i also seem to remember they did a 3 or 4 track demo around 1983 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for that guys. Excellent. Real names help me set off on the search trail. Will keep you posted!!!
Sean
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct me if I'm wrong, But something in the back of my head is telling me John Shannon on drums....maybe Confused

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried an initial search in Luton/Bedford are via directory enquiries online. It has pulled up a lot of possible C. Jones but no Packwood at all. Will have to ring all the C.Jones seperately. It's a difficult job but someone has to do it! Did a similar thing for the equally elusive Andy Martin of east Londo based awkward anarchos The Apostles only to find, after around 50 phone calls, Andy has no phone!
Does anyone know at all if they're still in the Luton/Beds area or whereabouts in Ireland the other guys relocated to?
Thanks for the help so far anyway.
Cheers
Sean
blinkpoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sean,
if you look under the members list theres a person called fishcyster page 20 i think ..now her sister kath moved to ireland with the people your trying to trace ...that may be a possible lead ...can you tell me were dave commodity lives in the midlands as i'm based there myself i used to be a good friend of daves... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sean,
sorry its fishcysta and it is page 20...i,ve tried mailing a few people but my mail doesn't seem to work good luck.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave is now in Sheffield, which strictly speaking isn't the Midlands, but I suppose itsnear enough to you?
His email is Heels Dave <dave_dramaqueen@yahoo.com>
Cheers for the help so far!!
Sean

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: