UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saw Bauhaus the other night
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Matters of 'Gothiquete'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Bauhaus Reply with quote

I went to see TRextasy the other night. I shouldn't have. They did a good job, but he wasn't Marc and it wasn't 1973.
Probably be the same with Bauhaus. I think i saw them 4 times, and they were very good back then. Dark Entries, Kick in the eye, Bela Lugosi's Dead and she's in Parties especially. I didn't like Spirit or the later stuff, gone a bit namby pamby if you know what i mean. Live was good though.Dark and theatrical.
The Pistols at Finsbury Park showed that 'Punk' bands can be even better twenty years later, but i'm not sure everyone can, or should, do it.
A friend of mine was tied up with the leftovers that were love and rockets. Didn't do it for me........of course that's only my opinion..............x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Matters of 'Gothiquete' All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: