UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bedford riot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TANTRABOY
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: I RAN LIKE F |#K #IN hELL Reply with quote

Bedford Riot

I ran like Hell, and basically if Id thought about it probably would today, even though I weigh about 8 stone more, than then.

The next time UK Decay played there was a geezer with a police dog there,, well actually he was a copper also.

The best gig ever at Bunyan Centre was Angelic Upstarts....I aint never Ad Nothin'''''''''''
I seem to remember that all laces were removed from your Dms for that.

What can I say.. it happened..It gave some people the reputation for a few years, and left a few mental scars probably.

Mind you, Ive been to a few Greek weddings that were just a destructive where the two families give it the big un....

I remember you Aidan, from Friars with The Fekin Edjits, good band, a good doss...
Hope youre well son. I know Friars isnt there anymore, cos I took the kids to the Roald Dahl museum last summer and noticed it was gone...

We used to really get into Menace..particularly Im Civilsed. One of the best songs ever written.

Went to see them a few months ago at their local in Woolwich which is now a well dodgy neighbourhood, and they were really not the Menace you would expect them to be..

Thats it really

Keep it up

Alan
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Riot! press clippings Reply with quote

Riot! press clippings

Click for readable print version

Check out a couple of local press clippings from Sandra's Scrapbook!
Here

One is from the 'Ampthill news', the other is not known!

W.W.

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: