UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THIS IS STEVENAGE CALLING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Other UK Decay websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuzz
Minstrel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: THIS IS STEVENAGE CALLING Reply with quote

Any old gig go'ers out there got memories/memorabillia from gigs at Bowes Lyon House/Klub Wiv No Name, Stevenage between 1980-1995 ? If you have, please make contact through the forum. I'm presently working on a website/book about 'the good old days' when alternative ment alternative.
Ian Lee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Memories of gigs in Stevenage Reply with quote

On 4 January 1981, UK Decay headlined a gig at Bowes Lyon House, Stevenage, supported by - in order of performance- Pneumania, The Statics and finally, Waxwork Dummies. I noted these facts after my attendance at the gig !

If UK Decay played any other gigs at Bowes Lyon, I have no info, as I was not at them.

The only other time I am aware I saw a gig at Bowes Lyon was on
18 September 1980- Crass, Poison Girls, Annie Anxiety and The Snipers.
Nuzz
Minstrel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the Crass gig, quit an intense night, Steve Ignorant jumped over my head to help out Colin from Conflict in a fight with skinheads.
There've been tons of gigs at Bowes in Stevenage from: From Discharge, Subhumans, The Mob, The Exploited to New Model Army, Hanoi Rocks, Johnny Thunders, The Cranberries, Jeff Buckley, the list goes on. Like I said before, any memories, get in touch. cheers Ian for kicking it off.

Fight Truth Decay
TANTRABOY
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: TWERP Reply with quote

Nuzz you old geez

Its Alan from TWERP, Ive just posted on here asking if anyone remembers you. You put us on a few times...Christ on Parade, Bad Brains,
Govt Issue, Bomb Disneyland....etc OH DRI, Holy Terror, the list is endless

Good to hear your still around, Im sure Ive got some memorabilia..

Cheers Son

Alan TANTRABOY
Ian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many a sunday night at Bowes Lyon House I can remember seeing New Model Army, Chelsea, Lords of the new church, Alien Sex Fiend, The Meteors Hanoi Roxx and others I will properly remember later, just remembered Discharge and GBH on the same bill, ilook forward to the book or website best of luck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Other UK Decay websites All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: