UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Click Click' ('Those nervous Surgeons')

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: 'Click Click' ('Those nervous Surgeons') Reply with quote

'Click Click' ('Those nervous Surgeons')

Anyone remmember 'Click Click' ('Those nervous Surgeons'), Luton band from 1980-Present (intermittantly)?

'Click Click' ('Those nevous Surgeons') are well know worldwide! absolutelly massive in Germany! and were a pioneers in their fusion of 'Hard edged, Dark Industrial Elektronic body Music', these guys were role models for Leading figures in the Detroit Techno scene in the late Eighties!

Well if anyone has any 'Click Click' experiences or memories of this very popular and exploratory Luton band, please click the 'Post Reply' button and post a message on this thread!

It would also be great to hear from you!

More to follow!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
tonyhippy
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember them well and still have the Anti-Nirex cassette they contributed to. I see Derek around Hightown. I remember they shared practice rooms with Karma (now demolished) in Bute St. where they had a few good parties. They were very original and ahead of their time.
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb band , still going (they put a single out a few months back). saw them twice in the 80's and hope they get it together to do some more shows sometime. they never seemed to get a lot of publicity in the uK but i think they were way bigger in europe.

spon of course played with them and did their live sound. maybe he's got some stories to tell Smile

p
spon

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: re. Click Click Reply with quote

Yes I have got some stories to tell.
I will post them on this thread at a later date.

bit busy at mo.

s.spon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: