UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First US tour - Seattle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deadrose

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: First US tour - Seattle Reply with quote

(thanks to Mick Mercer for tipping me to this site)

When the band arrived in Seattle, they needed a place to stay, so my then-boyfriend Loud (of the hardcore band the Fartz) and I put them up. Spon's clothes had been stolen, so we scrounged some up that fit him, so he'd have more than one outfit. Don't remember which one of us supplied the trousers/jeans, but I know I gave him one of my favourite sweaters, a hideous olive-green thing that was knit all awry, with a wide but short body and sleeves many inches too long.

We all had a great time together, and Loud and I kept some of their gear for them while they went up to Canada.

Abbo and I exchanged a letter or two after.... and I still have at least one, as well as my old vinyl and a few blurry pix of him from their show here.

Here's what I looked like then, but bleached very blonde:

Heidi (usually known now as deadrose)
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Seattle Reply with quote

Seattle

Well thats interesting Spon didnt return your clothes!! come to think of it he was wearing an 'Olive' colored sweater when he was seen earlier!
He mentioned a certain 'Doughnut shop' next to the venue where they played and the ensuing activities of the local 'rednecks' in their 'seige' after their performance at the 'International Punk Festival' .
We will get him to return your clothes imediatelly!!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Gives thy a finger Arrow

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
deadrose

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Seattle Reply with quote

*snort* they wouldn't suit me any more, so not to worry Razz

Ah yes, the doughnut shop. Long since closed, the corner is now infested with junkies and crack smokers, but since the Showbox no longer does punk shows, it doesn't matter too much.

We certainly had our share of fun with that crowd though.

deadrose
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Pictures from seattle Reply with quote

Quote:
Abbo and I exchanged a letter or two after.... and I still have at least one, as well as my old vinyl and a few blurry pix of him from their show here.

Dont suppose there would be a chance of you scanning the Pics of UK Decay/Abbo in and sending us a copy, by any chance???? Rolling Eyes Idea Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
deadrose

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try next time I'm at my sweetie's apartment. Most of my punk photos have been sitting there for nearly a year waiting for him to scan them. They are very poor quality, though. Seriously.

deadrose

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: pics of seattle Reply with quote

sounds good i would like to see them Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: