UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does this face ring a bell?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Does this face ring a bell? Reply with quote

Been trawling thru my old photos. Found this!!!
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops.Didn't realise pic would be so big. What I was trying to say was, I've been trawling thru my old photos and found this un. Tony, you handsome devil, hope you're still looking this good!
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: tony hippy pic! Reply with quote

tony hippy pic!
Thats some pic of Tony!!
Actually he hasn't changed that much..it would be hard to believe there wasnt 15 years between what he looked like then, and what he does mow!

Apart from the distorsion on the right hand side of his face! .....thats not really there folks. !!!
Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ps. dig the 'bandanner' Tony!!

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
tonyhippy
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I've been getting younger....
Hiyah Bugsy! Great to hear from you after all these years, and where on earth did that get taken? Gods! How I've changed....for now I look like this:
[/img]
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to be in touch again Tony. You're looking well. Looks like you're about to go swimming. That photo was taken at a fancy dress party(you were the only one that didn't dress up) in a social club or something Confused in Bury Park. Been so long since I was in Luton last, I can't remember the street names. It was on the main road, I do remember that.
I am hoping to get up when Blink's band play at the well.So hopefully we'll be able to meet up.
tonyhippy
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: The Hunchback of Nostril-Damn Reply with quote

Now I remember, this was a fancy dress party that I came to as the Hunchback of Notre Dame (hence the grey smock and the lumpy cheek). it was held at a hall in Brittania estates, Leagrave Rd, where Reno Passani later attempted to put on a regular Indie night. Despite my regular attendance, it didn't last long, being too far out of the town centre.
Dubpunk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Party in Leagrave Road Reply with quote

It was the Unigate Club, someones birthday party if I remember rightly. May have been Jackie French's 18th. Remember the Pomfret lot came as an insect albeit, a long one!!
blink poker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually it was kaths birthday she used to go out with phil the guitarists from the rattlesnakes..i think her sirname was keelan she had a brother called pete and a sister called helen if thats any help.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keenan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Keenan Klan Reply with quote

The last time I saw Kath Keenan was on TV (Glastonbury) trying to sell Jools Holland a Tequeela Slammer through his car door window. When he said he didnt drink she tried to give him a coffee.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: