UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grapevine Crew Where are you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jane Goodwin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Grapevine Crew Where are you? Reply with quote

Do you have happy memories of the Grapevine pub in cumberland st, 1978/79? or any memory at all of those days.

I would like to know the whereabouts of Shirley Souter, Alison Davis, Splodge, Lol, Sandra, Nula, Gaynor (I lost your number are you still in Wales?), Steve Hammond, (did he marry Marcia), Helen and Marianne, Freddy Garretty, Wilf, Stuart the nazi, the dillinghams, Joanne, Tracy etc etc, people too numerous to mention. Get in touch.
steve spon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: re the grapevine Reply with quote

Hi Jane and Pete
I still got one of the wooden grapevine signs, will photo it and get the werewolf to post it . remember the last day of the grapevine..we demolished
near enough the whole pub, barrels, signs, the Pub sign outside and someone even swept up the sawdust. Without the 'Grapevine' none of this would have happened.
Anyway how you doodling both of you, long time no see, sorry I missed your wedding, dont know what happened there. never mind hope things are going well for you.
I am still doing music {Jolt) and helping on this website, keeping busy anyway, would be nice to hear from Sandra, Caroline(splodge) Lol, Gaynor, the last i heard from the dillingham brothers was that they were living in Northampton but that was a few years back.
The 'Captain' {from welly st} is still around
take good care for now
Spon
Alan
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Grapevine Crew Reply with quote

Hello Jane
Just e-mailed Nichola T. She's in touch with Splodge & Lol Static, i will be in touch when i hear anything.......
Cheers Big Al Cool
Neil
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Grapevine Crew Where are you? Reply with quote

Hi Jane. How are you? I only go to Luton to see my mum nowadays, and even shes' moved to Dunstable. It's funny going past these pubs, like the Blockers (The Well), The Black Horse or The Sugar Loaf and thinking how for a little while they burst into life with a big scene of people who then moved on somewhere else. I'm sure the landlords didn't know whether to rub their hands at the custom or throw up their hands in horror at the clientele!
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Grapevign Sign...here it is Reply with quote

Grapevine Sign

Now hanging in spons yard!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: